Friday, April 25, 2008

"He eat me mommy"

I love, love, love, love getting in to the mind of my boys as they share their perspective of what is going on around them. My three year old, Luke, shared his perspective on a little foul play that occured to him while playing at his preschool. We were sitting at the table tonight with my parent's and their two remaining kids at home (my youngest brother and sister) and my mom was sharing today's woes at the preschool/daycare she directs. There was a biting incident and the kids started sharing their war stories. Luke perked up and said (of a day that happened quite a while ago) "Mommy, remember when he EAT me? He eat me right here on my cheek. Why he EAT me mommy?" Luke just didn't seem to understand why some little boy would find his cheek to be something worth trying to eat. :)

1 comment:

Lula! said...

PRECIOUS. ADORABLE. Run, right now, and write this down in his baby book, a scrapbook, or whatever y'all use to preserve memories. 'Cause this one's especially marvelous. I love Luke!