Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where I've Been

Sincere apologies to any of my readers who try to keep up with what may be going on in my world...to many it may appear NOTHING has been going on. Well, first let me assure you that is NOT true. My husband was gone for 10 days (11 sleeps as my children say) on a missions trip to Haiti. During that time I had some real fun times with family and friends, I had the opportunity to teach my kids how THEY can be involved in missions by prayer, I had medical issues with all 3 of my children (of course), and I had the opportunity to depend on God as I entrusted my husband to him in a special way for those 11 sleeps. I am SO grateful for the precious moments I was able to have with my 3 boys, and I am SO grateful that God has given me a husband who loves me and is a father who is present and a help!!!
After the Haiti trip I had kindergarten registration/screening for my first-born child!! Nicholas passed with flying colors and mom almost failed. If the room I had to go do my paperwork in was empty I would have dissolved in to tears. However...I quickly regained composure and did my motherly duty as I told this school all about my child. It is an exciting time but SUCH an overwhelming time as I prepare for this FIRST in his life and mine! More to come on that in the future (far too near future for me).
Besides that...laundry, bike rides, baseball games, American Idol, laundry, grilling out, LOST (my hubby and I have watched seasons 1 and 2 and are in the midst of season 3), Arbonne business, and washing the car...more of what I've been doing as we here in Maine get ready for summer!! It has been very nice here with sun and warmer temps...keep it coming Lord, please keep it coming.
Well...just a quick re-cap of where I've been! I've missed you...have you missed me?

1 comment:

Lula! said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU BUNCHES!!!!! And I love you!