Wednesday, February 13, 2008

...and more snow

Hello, hello!! Well, the snow has begun to fall as we head in to yet one more winter storm. This one will have snow, then sleet, then freezing rain! Leigh Anne I wish I could send some to you (just the snow, you don't want the ice stuff)! And, of course...I forgot baby cereal when I was out earlier so I just had to run out to good ol' 24 hour Walmart and grab some!! Certainly didn't need to be snowed in with a hungry 6 month old growing boy!!
So, what are we going to do with this storm...maybe get a chance to play outside...but more likely we will be snowed in as a family, next to the fire, playing games, eating food, wrestling, making Valentines and more...that really doesn't sound too bad does it.
Well...goodnight!

1 comment:

Lula! said...

Please sit by the fire, nosh on great grub, play music and games and TAKE PICTURES of your blessed family. Because I so can picture y'all doing this while the snow is falling. And we want to be there with you. Because we love all 5 of you! It's just a big ol' lovefest, huh???