Friday, February 1, 2008

I am LOST

Well, I am an official member of LOST Island...and I am so excited! I certainly have more questions in my mind than answers, but I don't care...I am picking up with the Oceanic survivors and will accompany them on their way to rescue (or is it a rescue? hmmmm) And, I know this will age me, but I STILL love Charlie from Party of Five who now, on this Island, is better known as Jack!! LOVE HIM!!!!

If you are someone who enjoys a good drama I would recommend LOST. Thursday nights at 9 pm!!! I, for one, am thankful for this hour which will help me deal with the missing of my normal Monday night hour of 24!!!! I am trusting that CTU will be returning with more 24 in the future!!!
See you there!

3 comments:

Lula! said...

Hip-hip-HOORAY! Another Lostie is born. Now we will have even more to chat about. I'm so excited! And don't worry, I'll fill you in on the vast Lost universe...you know, I'm just a little obsessed with all of it!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh man...Leigh Anne has corrupted you. Another person who is going to blog about Lost? Geesh...I may have to check what all the hub hub is about.

Patrick Letourneau said...

so i tried lost for a while. Din't work. If you really like a good 1/2 hour of a good drams watch the office. Tuesday nights at 9. Great show! wait is that the same time as lost? thats funny.