Thursday, January 10, 2008

DELIBERATE, part two

Okay...so today our ladies Bible study started up again at church. We are working through the Beth Moore study "Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy". Let me just tell you that I am so very excited to do this. I LOVE Beth Moore studies because she causes you to get deep in the Word and this study is certainly going to push me DEEP...YEAH!!!
The thing that 'got' me today was this... as you recall, yesterday the Lord laid a word on my heart...DELIBERATE...a word that sums up how I want to live my life. Well, as I am sitting listening to Beth Moore's study she challenges us all in terms of our lives in this "Babylonian culture" that we live in (I can expound on that if anyone is wondering what that means). Anyway, about our choices, our daily activities...and how we need to be DELIBERATE in our walk on this earth. If you are not being deliberate you 'run the risk' of being slowly, but surely, sucked in to the culture...anyway!!! Can you believe she emphasized the need to live a DELIBERATE life...I have to say...I am a little nervous about what God wants to show me and how He wants to grow me in this study...It is OBVIOUS to me that God is really wanting to do a work in my life considering this idea of a DELIBERATE life. How exciting...that God, the Creator of this Universe, the ALMIGHTY, cares enough to emphasize and confirm to me through this morning's video, that He wants to work in me so that I can lead a DELIBERATE life for His glory!!
Anyway...since I just wrote y'all about my word of the year last night I had to come back and share today's happening with you.
Thanks for listening...

1 comment:

Lula! said...

You are as awesome as Beth Moore, you seeker of God. So glad I have you in my life!!!

Oh, and go read the comment I left on my "Happy" post...I responded to the comment you left me. (Why I responded on my own site is beyond me--I'm weird that way, I guess.) I LOVE YOU!!!