Wednesday, January 9, 2008

DELIBERATE

So a word came to me in the shower (as do many of my profound thoughts, because that is the one place where I can be completely uninterrupted for the most part)...anyway, the word is DELIBERATE!!!! That sums up what I believe God wants me to spend some time focusing on in this year of 2008. I want to be DELIBERATE in my life...deliberate in my time with God, deliberate in my communication with friends and family, deliberate in the choices I make, etc. I want to redeem the time that God is giving me. I know not the hour or day when God will call me home and my time here on earth should count, not just for something, but should count for HIM!!!
Anyway...this blog will be one way for me to be more deliberate with my friends and family. The problem is, I am not sure how interesting this blog will be for you all, but I will attempt to find some interesting pieces of our life to share with you!
Until next time!

2 comments:

Lula! said...

I think your blog is very interesting, and I KNOW the Lord used this particular post to bless me. Deliberate. I love it. That could've only come from Him, and I'm glad you shared it with us. I love you. Now I'm gonna add "deliberate" to my list of ways I'm gonna grow in Him this year. Awesome!

UdecideF8orFaith said...

Sarah, I just ordered your own personal copy of Phil Joel's "Deliberate People" CD album. Happy Valentine Day!!!