Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! For me, I rang in the New Year with a sick child and screaming 4 month old. But you know what...after my moments of "why do I have to spend my New Years Eve this way" I realized that it was just a reminder of a tremendous honor that I have. I have the opportunity to continue on in 2008, and get better, at the greatest job of my life. The job of wife and mom!!! And so...I will work hard, play hard, cry hard, and pray harder...that I would be the wife and mom that God wants me to be. I have other areas to work on as well...and I am excited for this time of year where we have an opportunity to focus in again on the things that are important. I look forward to sharing in this year of 2008 with you all!

1 comment:

Lula! said...

Bless your heart...my heart broke just a tiny bit over thinking of you with a sick Nicholas and a crying Gabe. I hope all the Pomerleaus are feeling well very soon. And I think you should recreate New Years Eve sometime soon--JUST you and Chris, though!!!! Ha.

I love you! Happy 2008!